We are a naturist club with a long and successful history. The present club was formed in 1972, although a club has existed on the site since 1954. The hard work and dedication of those early members has culminated in the thriving organisation that is the Apollo Sun Club of today.
The milestones listed below were made possible due to the joint efforts and goodwill of all the Apollo Sun Club members. We are indebted to those members for the club we have today and hope that more facilities and improvements will be provided in the future by new members for generations to come.
Given the will to succeed and a united ambition, many things are possible.
|1990||Mains water and electricity supplies|
Battery charging unit
|1995||South toilet block|
|2002||Resurfaced miniten court|
Solar mat to heat the pool
|2005||Second toilet and shower block|
|2006||Second fridge shed|
New pig roast spit
|2007||New guest chalet constructed|
|2008||Car park re-surfaced|
|2010||New solar heating for the swimming pool|